Human Resources, Business Partner
Location: California - Los Angeles & Washington DC
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), based in the Los Angeles Buying Office. You will partner with the management teams of assigned business divisions to assist in optimizing people, strategy, structure, process and culture and to deliver HR services and programs as appropriate. Provides direct associate relations support in partnership with leadership of assigned business divisions. Strive to improve engagement levels and continuously improve talent.
The company employees about 30,000 associates, you will specifically be supporting the LA Buying office, which is a team of 35.
- Provide quality advice and consultative services to officers, managers and other staff regarding Burlington’s Human Resources programs and services including HR operations; internal staffing and recruitment; succession planning; compensation; benefits; training and development; diversity; total rewards; performance management; employee relations; organizational development and company sponsored programs.
- Positively communicate and demonstrate the company’s Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and staff, building strong teams and partnerships and driving results
- Provide guidance and input regarding HR strategies that support the vision, culture and business needs of the organization.
- *You may request full description of the role
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Retail background, have experience working on the corporate side of the business
- Experience supporting the merchant department is preferred
- Prior experience with succession planning, employee relations, change management and talent development would be ideal.
- Management experience is required
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer