Manager, Application Support – Change Management
United States – Washington, DC
- Work across one or more shifts in a 24x7x365 operational team.
- Manage a team of Change Analysts. Management of activities include employee selection, ongoing performance management, compensation administration, education and development, goal setting, and team‐building activities.
- Manage day‐to‐day delivery of the Change Management process. This includes driving and coordinating resolution, escalation (both technical and hierarchic), as well as Coordinating Change Advisory Board activities.
- 5 years’ experience with Change Management processes
- 3 years management experience within an IT capacity
- Knowledge of software development and delivery principles and methodologies
- Oral communications: Proven ability to express ideas verbally, including good presentation skills
- Written communications: Proven ability to produce a variety of business documents that display a command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with Remedy and/or ServiceNow
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with BI reporting tools
Bachelor’s Degree. Business, MIS, or equivalent
ITIL v3 Foundations Certification required
ITIL v3 Operational Support and Analysis preferred
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer