Corporate Compliance Specialist
Work Location: New York, NY
Time to make a move to New York, NY,
for a life-changing career as a Corporate Compliance Specialist
. You will lead other professionals responsible for monitoring compliance with laws, regulations and policies for Corporate Compliance to maximize organizational performance. Step into this vital role by supporting hospital initiative to enhance our robust Compliance and Privacy Program throughout our Hospitals. You will be a part of a team that implements processes, reviews policies and increases awareness of Compliance and Patient Privacy Rights. Under the guidance of the Compliance and Privacy Officer, you will develop strategies which evaluate performance through risk assessment and monitoring activities, and assist in problem identification and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of Three years’ experience relating to regulatory requirements or similar experience
- Knowledge and experience of government healthcare laws, regulations, and standards, particularly Medicare, Medicaid, and Privacy and Security regulations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to Travel - Always
- No Security Clearance Required
- Visa Candidate will not be Considered
Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer