Director, Program Management Office
Las Vegas, NV 89103
As the the Director you will guide all aspects of the PMO strategic initiatives and implementation, diligence and integration recommendations, defining and implementing a data management system.
Establish the Corporate PMO from inception by defining vision and goals and gain allignnment accross all stakeholders
• Drive and support the company's Digital Transformation
• Manage Our company Corporate Portfolio and Corporate Roadmap
• Manage complex software development, infrastructure, and integration technology projects in a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic environment
• Initiate, plan, schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, control, manage and deliver all activities for projects and related release initiatives
• Oversee the day-to-day progress of project(s) and release initiatives with regard to schedule, budget, scope and quality
• Provide leadership, direction and facilitate integration activities with other Our company departments to ensure successful implementation and support
• Partner with all the Technology Stakeholders to ensure that systems are developed to comply with architectural and testing standards and established methodologies
• Drive execution and delivery of technology projects to exceed the expectations of internal business partners
• Aggressively manage risk, issues; and mitigation efforts as appropriate
• Develop, attract, manage and retain world class technology project management professionals.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited institution
- Experience designing optimal business processes for project teams
- Experience researching and utilizing marketplace knowledge to identify and apply project delivery methodologies
- Prior experience building and leading a team that is part of a transformation effort
- Experience in developing and driving implementation of business strategies within the pubic and federal industry.