Website Product Manager
Richmond, VA 23221
Work with business units, gather requirements to translate into core web content management platform capabilities, with a customer-first mindset;
- Translating requirements and business objectives into prioritized, action-oriented deliverable, with measurable success criteria
- Working with IT and business leads, support the development of delivery and adoption plans for new website capabilities
- Work with operational leads establish and execute the appropriate test strategies, change management processes, and communication plans.
- Coordinate supporting functional leads and business analysts to ensure business alignment and their successful adoption of the new capabilities
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of Product Management or Technical Program Management
experience in a related industry
• Preferred experience in the following areas: Oracle WebCenter Enterprise web implementations with migration, multisite and multilingual scope.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer