Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an INTERIM SECRET security clearance.
Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for assigned programs. Oversees and coordinates the cost/schedule/technical aspects of ongoing engineering projects within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer. Serves as single point-of-contact between engineering project management and planning, engineering project team, and line management. Reviews status of engineering projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses engineering project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring engineering project progress and for intervention and problem solving with engineering project managers, line managers, and customers. Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other engineering projects, missions, and programs.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 6+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Background in Electronic Warfare (Airborne Jamming, Radar Warning Receiver technology)
- Background with cost accounts; "Earned Value" or "EVMS"
- Prior experience in electrical design
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an INTERIM SECRET security clearance.