Chicago, IL 60644
- Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects.
- Make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
- Cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions.
- Recommend design improvements.
- Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
- Must have initial training in concepts of Six Sigma quality techniques.
- Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
- BS in Engineering.
- 1 - 3 years experience