Job Title: Navy Qualified Validator (NQV)
Job Code: 10927204
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Are you a Cybersecurity professional whos dynamic, motivated, and always expanding your skillsets? We are looking for Information Technology (IT) Support to work in the Norfolk, VA office and provide sustainment and development/modernization solutions for current and future GOTS/COTS systems utilized within the Navy Shore Based Maintenance community. This support focuses on rapid deployment, flexibility, and the use of common open operating architecture where applicable to meet SMC needs.
Leverage your subject matter expertise in cybersecurity and Department of the Navy RMF requirements to provide expert Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) support to various NAVSEA activities across the US and for corporate systems undergoing system modernization – to include some systems migrating to the cloud. Your expert assessments and recommendations will facilitate approval of RMF assessment and authorizations, and will help system owners and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) resolve cybersecurity hurdles. As part of this work, you may research cybersecurity questions pertaining to assessment and authorization (A&A) of Platform IT, Cloud-hosted systems, systems undergoing modernization, etc.
- Conducting A&A/C&A validation activities in accordance with DoD/DON policy.
- Recommend Information Assurance (IA) protection capabilities, and, in collaboration with system owners, develop implementation and management plans to include updates as guidance and threats change.
- Ensure applications are compliant with annual DON CIO IA guidance.
- Consult with system ISSEs and system owners regarding incorporation of cybersecurity best practices into system development/modernization/management efforts.
- Other similar or related tasks as may be required to support management reporting requirements as they arise.
- 4 to 8 years of experience with the development, review and approval of Navy RMF A&A/DIACAP C&A packages for software systems and enclaves.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- CISSP certification or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field.
- Navy Qualified Validator
- Hands on experience with:
- DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) C&A/A&A processes.
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Cybersecurity for Cloud environments
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.