Job Title: Systems Administrators CITRIX
Job Code: 10927222
Work Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Imagine One is seeking a wide range of candidates, with all levels of experience, to serve as CITRIX Systems Administrators for a large Navy support contract. Work will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Maintain software updates on XenDesktop virtual images.
- Including pre- & Post- deployment testing.
- Install, configure and maintain Citrix suite:(Xen App, XenDesk, XenSvr)
- Monitor and test performance & make tuning recommendations.
- Maintain On Call rotation & respond to outages / incidents off hours.
- Review and respond to incident tickets.
- Write power shell scripts to perform routine tasks for inclusion into Work Flow and Operations Orchestrator.
- Must be eligible for DoD Security Clearance
- DoD 8570 Certified: Security+CE
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate and explain issues to other teams
- Ability to communicate and drive direction to mitigation teams
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school education or certification
- Associate Degree (AS/AA) or Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in a relevant field, or possessing Systems Administrator expertise gained through prior education/training/employment such as military occupational specialty or classification
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M which includes:
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a favorably adjudicated SSBI or SSBI-PR updated within the past 5 years with eligibility for a top-secret DoD security clearance. Candidates meeting all positions requirements except the clearance requirement are encouraged to apply for future consideration.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
- Security+CE, (or one of the following equivalents: GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- A computing environment certification such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or an equivalent CITRIX certification.
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.