Oracle Database Administrator
Job Code: 10928122
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Seeking Oracle Database Administrator to work in Norfolk, VA
with experience in Oracle 12 Solaris/Windows, Oracle 13c Cloud Control, Active Data Guard, RMAN, and Performance Tuning.
- Assists in establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitors performance and manages parameters to provide fast query responses to front end users.
- Maps out the conceptual design for a planned database in outline.
- Assists in refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Assists in further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Installs and tests new versions of the database management system.
- Assists in writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
- Controls access permissions and privileges.
- Develops, manages and tests backup and recovery plans.
- SQL, Oracle or XML. Others may be suitable.
- Familiar with DoD network accreditation processes.
- Familiar with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements and practices
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M.
- A computing environment certification such as Oracle Database Certified Associate or an equivalent in training
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a secrete or the ability to obtain a secrete DOD clearance.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.