Information Business (IT) Case Analyst
Work Location: Norfolk, Virginia
The company is currently seeking an IT Business Case Analyst
in our Norfolk, VA locatio
n. You will provide support to the US Navy. Qualified applicants will have experience in:
Years of Experience & Education:
- Creating and editing IT Business Case analysis reports related to IT systems and investments;
- Collaborating professionally with clients and documenting IT system costs;
- Performing highly complex IT system analysis and design related to investment cost and return on investment;
- Developing and documenting assumptions;
- Developing formulas for calculating existing and future costs;
- Researching current financial indices;
- Developing details of actual costs of IT systems using standard quantitative analyses;
- Preparing investment analysis reports;
- Translating analytical findings into business insights and recommendations; and
- Communicating analytical findings to clients using multimedia presentations.
- Ten (10) years of experience developing Business Cases for an IT program required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field is desired, but NOT mandatory.
- US Citizenship required.
- Candidate must have, or must be eligible for, SECRET clearance.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
Company offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan with employer match; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.