IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE
Blue Coat, CISCO Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Palo Alto Administrator
Job Code: 10953010
Job Location: Pearl Harbor, HI, 96860
Position Description: Blue Coat & Palo Alto administrator is a technical role that will perform the follow responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required
- Configuring SolarWinds to give situational awareness of the availability of the proxy, IPS and firewall solution
- Configure Splunk and setup alerts to bring a better cyber defense posture to the network
- Develop process and procedures to identify cyber threats on the firewalls and proxy devices
- Monitoring network boundaries to provide intrusion detection, identification, and internal/external IT threat analysis
- Respond to outages and resolving and documenting priority incident tickets
- Preserving, protecting, recovering and reconstituting friendly cyberspace capabilities before, during and after network attacks
- Respond to and accomplishing change request actions and documenting changes, upgrades, patches
- Troubleshooting web connectivity problems
- Participating in project management, planning, implementation and installation to ensure configuration and integration conforms to baseline architecture
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Blue Coat Proxy
- Palo Alto
- Cisco Firepower
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
- U.S. Citizenship and an active/current Secret clearance is required.
- Candidate's without clearance must be eligible to obtain Interim Secret clearance
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01 Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or III.
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.