Job Title: Program Analyst
Job Code: 10943053
Now hiring a Program Analyst
to support Naval Air Systems Command’s (NAVAIR) Aerial Targets and Decoy’s Program Office (PMA-208). PMA-208 is responsible for providing threat representative aerial targets for fleet training and weapons systems test and evaluation and realistic decoys of strike aircraft to deceive and saturate enemy integrated air defense systems (IADS). PMA-208 provides acquisition strategy, logistics and sustainment solutions in support of the warfighters mission.
The Program Analyst
shall perform the following functions:
- Provide support to the Government Integrated Product Team Lead for the Sub-Sonic Aerial Target Portfolio.
- Ensure all Logistics Elements are addressed, evaluated, and verified for adequacy throughout all phases of design, development, acquisition, testing, and integration.
- Perform research and make recommendations for developing ECPs and TDs, along with providing support through incorporation of kits via the TD process.
- Using NAVAIR, NAVSUP, and DLA databases, provide evaluation of reliability, maintainability, and supportability issues, failure rates, sparing, readiness degraders, core analysis, obsolescence, and planning in the development of maintenance alternatives and solutions.
- Analyze interface and integration requirements and documents for systems and system upgrades.
- Advise the IPTs regarding system integration, support, and interoperability, along with providing assistance in the planning and execution phases of weapon system integration efforts to ensure requirements flow down from all related acquisition documentation.
- Ensure support is adequate and post production support programs are planned and executed dependent on the maturity of the project.
- At least eight (8) years professional experience in performing the above or comparable duties, and included in the eight (8) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Working knowledge of the DoD 5000 (series) manual(s).
- Working knowledge of NAVAIR Program Office policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of NAVAIR 6.6 Logistics Management Integration Department and Organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, management or technical discipline. An Associate’s Degree with an additional four (years) of experience is acceptable.
Company offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; annual tuition reimbursement, employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance or be eligible to successfully obtain interim Secret clearance.