Cyber Systems Administrator - (Cyber Intel Analyst)
Scott AFB Illinois, 62225
Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation, intrusion, tactics and procedures.
- TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, Full Packet Capture), incident investigations.
- Knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics. - Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- UNIX/LINUX. Scripting and programming experience.
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
-Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
-Required DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP, or equivalent).
-Possess an Active interim Top Secret security clearance.
-Background in CND Countermeasure techniques and systems.
-Demonstrated understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, systems administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
-Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study, and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.