|- Experience in a project coordinator role; solid with planning and scheduling and disseminating
- Experience collaborating with technical and management staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into Continuity Standards.
- Expert in Business Continuity, ideally in the Information Technology or Information Security sector.
- Experience with the management of crisis and serious incidents affecting critical business operations.
- Experience coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of product and department Business Continuity Plans, working with business owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Security +, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer, Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Auditor.
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
|• Cybersecurity expertise and experience
• Provide knowledge for security protection needs (e.g., security controls) of information systems and networks.
• Experience with NIST framework and standards, government policies and regulations and strategies at the national level related to Cybersecurity.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Detail Oriented – Keen eye and ear for errors
- Skilled Communicator – Facilitator; able to engage and interact with all organizational/cultural levels
- Highly Organized – expert multi-tasker and ability to prioritize, striving for flawless output.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer