Bethesda, MD US
Must Be Current
Seeking a Senior Automation and Triage Technical Lead to pursue a career supporting our growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework.
Specific duties include:
- Conduct forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media to include:
- Deliver subject matter expert guidance to mid-level automation and triage technicians
- Full-Scope technical exploitation examinations
- Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
- Steganography detection and analysis
- Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search
- Forensic tool and script development
- Sector-level entity extraction
- Metadata extraction and analysis
- Network forensics and analysis
- Write and deliver professional technical exploitation reports of interest to customers and the Intelligence Community
- Deliver application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements
- Arrange, coordinate, develop and promote forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed assets
- Deliver Subject Matter Expert- level technical support for customers
- Deliver global Technical Exploitation response capabilities
- Arrange, coordinate and provide full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations
- Support the conduct of site exploitation activities
- Deliver technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
- Diverse set of technical exploitation tools and tradecraft
- Hardware exploitation
- Firmware exploitation
- Support asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM degree and eight (8) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience in computer forensics areas. Four (4) years direct computer forensic background may be substituted for education.
- Background in designing, implementing, and documenting computer forensics services.
- Background conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Possesses industry standard EnCE, and ACE or CCE or GIAC forensic certifications.
- Advanced/Expert level background in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Advanced/Expert level background in software development and scripting.
- Advanced/Expert level background in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
- Advanced understanding of law enforcement evidence seizure.
- Advanced background conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting.
- Possesses active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.