Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) Directorate
Join the team and provide operational support the DoD Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP) for the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). These activities directly support the mission to improve defense of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN), by receiving, validating, and disseminating cybersecurity vulnerabilities reported by private-sector researchers. The VDP team tracks and analyzes reported vulnerabilities and mitigation actions by systems owners to identify gaps in DoDIn defenses; areas requiring increased attention, and areas for improvement.
Report Team Member Position Description:
Responsible for reviewing and triaging incoming vulnerability reports and routing reports to through the appropriate validation process. Serves at the central coordination point of all network system vulnerability assessments, audits, and related studies conducted in the agency environment; communicating and interacting with effectively with external vulnerability researchers, system and network administrators, system owners, JFHQ-DoDIN, peers and leadership.
-Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prepare documents for customer review with limited direction
National Recruiters is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Sufficient technical understanding of software and web applications security and vulnerabilities to review vulnerability reports and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, interpret, and communicate in information assurance vulnerability management (IAVM), Risk Management Framework (RMF), and security technical implementation guides (STIGs)
- Knowledge of current DoD cyber security challenges and threats
- Knowledge of current DoD cyber security organizations and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to serve as central coordination point
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to produce as well as provide expert review of accurate and timely technical reports for release for external customers
- Ability to work multiple tasks and flexibility to adapt to dynamic work environment to meet organizational requirements
- Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports to meet short suspense windows