Project Manager - Falls Church VA
The candidate will be a member of the Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. As part of our team, you will be a Project Manager assigned to the Deputy CISO Project Governance Team providing support to a multitude of CISO technical projects for program leads with their management of the status of their projects and required reporting.
• Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills, including editing and proofreading
• Ability to lead small- to medium-sized teams to include planning, organization, control, integration, and completion within area of assigned responsibility
• Ability to lead large-sized projects of varying scope and complexity
•Process improvement experience
Ability to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Experience tracking metrics, developing lessons learned and identifying trends
• Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, Visio and Project
• Proficient in MS applications (Visio, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word, Project)
• Documented working knowledge of process improvement models (CMMI-SVS, Six Sigma)
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).