Director of Nursing, Emergency Dept.
Turlock, CA 95382
The Director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing resources for 32 Bed Emergency Dept. with approximately 110 staff and 71,000 visits per year. Direct reports include an ED Supervisor, Educator and Shift Supervisors. The department will soon apply for accreditation as a Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center.
Responsibilities include: budget responsibility; efficient/effective resource utilization; recruitment and effective/efficient management of assigned staff; achieving quality outcomes; performance improvement; monitoring of quality and quantity of services; maintaining positive working relationships with staff and System departments and managers, and purchasing and maintaining equipment.
This s a Seniority Level Director role - No Visa candidate will be considered.
1. Current State of California license
2. BSN required, Master’s preferred
3. Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
4. 3+ year’s relevant ED experience with progressive leadership
5. Trauma Center experience a plus
6. Management experience is required