Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Code: #11625279
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, 98004
Position Description: Company is seeking a wide range of candidates for openings in support of a recent contract award to provide support to the US Navy. We are looking for an experienced information technology professional to serve as the Quality Assurance Manager providing daily supervision and direction to support staff. Support will be required in the following areas: Production Operations, Installation and Database Administration, Training and Helpdesk Operations. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore based maintenance applications.
- Must have experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in a managerial role in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life-cycle Management Systems.
- Must have some managing experience.
- Must have requirements analysis and software programming experience.
- Must establish and maintain a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Must determine the resources required for quality control.
- Must maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Conducts formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Must be able to perform complex program management tasks and develop standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Master’s Degree preferred in an IT field preferred. Bachelor’s Degree will be substituted for additional years of experience.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance
Please note if you have any experience with the following:
Company offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
- DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides, and regulations.
- Defense Business Systems.
- Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
- Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion, Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Facilities and Equipment, Product Lifecycle Management and information technology products.
- Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
- Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
- Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming – schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
- Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
- Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to include license agreements)
- Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
- Information Assurance – DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best practices.
- IT Infrastructure Support – hosted environment operations.
- System Administration – Sys Admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.