Nurse Manager Enterostomal Therapy
Eugene, OR and Springfield, Oregon
Control your Schedule & Work Days. Are you willing to Travel or Stay in your own Area? Contact me for Immediate Phone Interview Today for Interim Work! Great Benefits; Health, 401k. Travel, lodging, business expenses & rental car are covered by the client.
Interim Leadership Roles Benefits:
- The Interim Nurse Manager Enterostomal Therapy provides operational direction to clinical staff handling diversions, incontinence, and general wound care
- Prior wound care management experience and BSN are required
- Must possess or obtain active Oregon RN license and current BLS required
- ACLS preferred.
- Travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as furnished lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization