Clinical Nurse Educator (Registered Nurse - RN)
Work Locations: Worcester, MA 01602 & Wellesley, MA 02457
Qualified RN Registered Nurses will be tasked with educating end users on a medical device used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient care.
This medical device educator role allows you to utilize your RN experience in a new way that does not involve patient care.
Collaborate with client functional areas:
- Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to RN, Physician, and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
- Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation.
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to end users including RN staff, Physicians and other healthcare professionals in a setting without patient care
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices
- Serve as an education resource on the particular device
- Nursing: 2-5 years required
- RN Registered Nurse degree – Associates required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Active and Unrestricted RN license
- Critical Care, NICU or PICC experience, or infusion experience of at least 2-5 years
- Ability to travel locally, regionally and nationally
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Leadership experience (Charge Nurse, Clinical Educator, Preceptor, etc.) preferred
- Enjoys presenting to groups