Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, 15203
The Finance Manager will be part of the corporate staff. Throughout the day you will research accounting and reporting issues in support of the Corporate Accounting Department. You work closely with Corporate Accounting personnel in the review and analysis of significant business transactions to determine the proper accounting and reporting and provide guidance to the various departments within Corporate Accounting.
You will perform financial statement analysis as well as develop and maintain related spreadsheets, and you will continually evaluate processes and perform evaluations of key SOX controls.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA or CMA Certification and/or MBA or MPA graduate degree preferred.
- Seven to ten years of relevant experience, including three to five years of financial management Experience:
- Strong knowledge and expertise in financial accounting and SEC reporting is required.
- A good working knowledge of regulatory and managerial accounting and reporting is also necessary.
Relocation Assistance Available, Benefits Package, Willingness to Travel Occasionally.